We are currently obsessed with overnight oats. One of our favourites: Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats. As usual, it’s quick and easy to prepare, filling, and oh-so-yummy. Enjoy!
My Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats only requires 7 simple ingredients: rolled oats, blueberries, milk, cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and white chocolate (Chris told me to point out that he was the one who came up with adding the white chocolate!). Seriously, you’ve got to try this. It’s like having dessert for breakfast. It might not be the best food to go on a diet but who cares – it’s breakfast heaven! Enjoy!
PS: If you are looking for a breakfast with oats that’s more on the healthy side, check out my Chai Latte Overnight Oats.
PPS: This recipe can be made vegan or non-vegan. I’ve tried both versions several times and they are equally yummy:-)
Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Yield 2 servings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries*
- 1/2 cup cream**
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese***
- 3 tbsp white chocolate, grated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional****
- Mix everything together until well combined.
- Put the Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats in a mason jar with lid.
- Store in fridge overnight (or for at least 8 hours!).
- In the morning, stir well and enjoy your homemade Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!
*Wanna mix it up a bit? Use raspberries instead of blueberries!
**Alternatively, you could substitute the cream with Half & Half (but it won't be as creamy!).
***I use Philadelphia Original.
****If you prefer more sweetness, simply substitute with vanilla sugar.
Cuisine nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free
Serving Size 218 g (1 serving)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 29.7 g
Saturated Fat 16.7 g
Cholesterol 74 mg
Sodium 137 mg
Total Carbohydrates 37.1 g
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 7.9 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.