We are currently obsessed with overnight oats. One of our favourites: Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats. It’s quick and easy to prepare, filling, and oh-so-yummy.
Ok, this might not be the best food to go on a diet but who cares. May I introduce my Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats?
This breakfast recipe is quick and easy to prepare and requires 7 simple ingredients: rolled oats, blueberries, milk, cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and white chocolate (Chris told me to point out that he was the one who came up with adding the white chocolate!). I’m telling you, you’ve got to try this. It’s like having dessert for breakfast.
By the way, this recipe can be made vegan or non-vegan. I’ve tried both versions several times and they are equally yummy. If you are looking a slightly healthier overnight oats recipe instead, check out my Chai Latte Overnight Oats.
Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Yield 2 servings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries*
- 1/2 cup cream**
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese***
- 3 tbsp white chocolate, grated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional****
- Mix everything together until well combined.
- Put the Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats in a mason jar with lid.
- Store in fridge overnight (or for at least 8 hours!).
- In the morning, stir well and enjoy your homemade Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!
*Wanna mix it up a bit? Use raspberries instead of blueberries!
**Alternatively, you could substitute the cream with Half & Half (but it won't be as creamy!).
***I use Philadelphia Original.
****If you prefer more sweetness, simply substitute with vanilla sugar.
Cuisine vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free
Serving Size 218 g (1 serving)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 29.7 g
Saturated Fat 16.7 g
Cholesterol 74 mg
Sodium 137 mg
Total Carbohydrates 37.1 g
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 7.9 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.