Last updated: May 20, 2018
What are cookies
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to provide a secure connection, report usage statistics of the Service, enable social sharing of content, and so on. These third-party cookies may include:
This cookie (_cfduid) is set by Cloudflare. It identifies trusted web traffic and enables us to provide a secure connection. It’s strictly necessary for security features and cannot be turned off. The cookie does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does it store any personally identifiable information.
Social Sharing Cookies
This cookie is set by Social Warfare. We have included sharing buttons on our site so you can easily “Like” or share our content on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites: